We know much is currently wrong with our financial world, as discussed in the James Rickards book “The Road to Ruin” and elsewhere.
- The official U.S. government debt is nearly $20 trillion. Unfunded liabilities are 5 – 10 times larger. Debt has doubled every 8 – 9 years for decades – since the Federal Reserve was put in charge of devaluing the dollar. Debt will continue to grow, obviously out of control.
- Millions of Americans are out of work, regardless of the official statistics.
- Prices increase, some rapidly, regardless of the official statistics on consumer price inflation.
- More government spending and debt are looming on the horizon. New and escalating wars are likely. Expect more deficits, debt, and inflation.
- The U.S. stock market is selling at all-time highs, levitated by “easy money” and unsupported by fundamentals or breadth.
Trust the professionals who manage our digital and paper wealth which is backed only by debt, promises, fantasy, and confidence in the Federal Reserve and government. Believe official statistics and mainstream media that tell us things are peachy and not to worry.
Use gold and silver bullion (not the paper stuff) as financial insurance to protect the buying power of some or most of our net worth. Based on a century of experience, we can depend upon central banks and global governments to devalue currencies, create more debt, and propel gold and silver prices far higher.
Really? Those options seem extreme. Why? Read on!
Consider John P. Hussman’s Exhaustion Gaps and the Fear of Missing Out.
Read David Stockman: Market Crash to Occur
“Our country needs a good shutdown in September to fix mess!”
“There will be no bid for the stock once the panic sets in.”