1. I Hope You've Been Paying Attention?
- Dallas has blocked withdrawals from the police and firefighters pension fund.
- The Italian government is scrambling to prevent the world’s oldest bank - Monte Paschi - from going down.
- 446,000 people in the States joined the ranks of the permanently unemployed in November alone pushing the total number to an all time high 95.1 million.
- Meanwhile global stocks markets have added over $1 trillion dollars since Donald Trump’s election.
2. The Cycle of Assassination & War Bottomed in 2014
There is an 11-year average cycle for attempts to assassinate the president. Here is the list below:.....read more HERE
3. The Trump Rally Will Morph
The presidential transition brings new surprises almost every day. Last week Donald Trump’s spokesman revealed, via an offhand comment, that President-Elect Trump had sold all his publicly traded stocks back in June. That’s months before he won the election and faced conflict-of-interest questions......