November 29, 2016
- It’s been a wild ride in 2016 for most gold community investors. Rather than wane, the violent price action may be about to accelerate.
- Please click here now. Top Goldman analysts are open to a stunning move in the oil price over the next 24 hours, as a key OPEC meeting takes place!
- Tactics? Oil is likely to move higher in 2017 regardless of the outcome of this meeting, so I want to be a buyer of any significant price weakness.
- To view my current buy and sell zones for oil, please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this daily bars oil chart.
- There may not be any OPEC-related pullback to my $40 area buy zone, but oil price enthusiasts should be decent buyers there, if it happens.
- If oil moves as violently as Goldman is predicting, gold could also experience some wild price movement.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. Note the buy zones and my 14,7,7 Stochastics series oscillator that I use exclusively on daily charts for major asset classes.
- A beautiful buy signal for that oscillator is very near at hand!