Jan 10, 2017
- The last two bear markets in US stocks were deflation-oriented.
- The next one is likely to be inflation-themed, and could feature the US dollar and gold soaring higher at the same time.
- Please click here now. Chinese producer price inflation is suddenly growing at the fastest pace in five years, and it will soon be exported to America.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge.
- Gold has been rallying since mid December. It may be poised to breakout to the upside from the $1170 - $1185 trading range and rise to $1200.
- Please click here now. Hedge funds are holding a lot of short positions in gold on the COMEX.