Jan 23, 2018
- The good news for gold keeps flowing, with institutions around the world stepping up to the buy window ever-more frequently.
- They are clearly embracing gold as a key portfolio holding for the long term. The bottom line: institutional respect for gold as a portfolio diversifier has never been stronger than it is right now.
- On that exciting note, please click here now. Standard Chartered bank carries serious institutional weight. Their gold market analysis projects a surge to five-year highs. This kind of positive analysis that continues to emanate from major banks is bringing more institutions into gold.
- Please click here now. Germans are now the most aggressive gold buyers in Europe.
- While SPDR fund buying was soft in 2017, German institutions bought about 50 tons of gold… in just one physically backed gold fund!Deutsche Boerse reports that family offices and individuals are starting to join institutions on the buy. I expect record demand in Germany in 2018.
- I’ve predicted that Trump would unveil inflationary tariffs in America, and that’s in play as of this morning. Please click here now. I’ve coined the term “Trumpflation” to describe what is coming, and what is coming is very positive for gold.
- Trump sees a huge cash cow for the government as solar energy becomes a gargantuan industry. The citizens get hit hard… unless they own a diversified portfolio of gold stocks!
- I’ve also predicted a major partnership between blockchain and gold will emerge, creating a significant rise in global demand for the world’s greatest metal.
- On that note, please: click here now. Rob Martin is head of market infrastructure for the World Gold Council.