Graceland Updates Points 1-24
1. Technically and fundamentally, gold is poised to resume its magnificent rally that is taking investors into what I call a “bull era”.
2. The next FOMC meeting announcement is tomorrow. I expect the Fed to strongly signal more rate hikes and ramped up quantitative easing. There’s an outside chance that bank deregulation is addressed, but that’s likely going to happen in the next meeting.
3. Regardless, everything the Fed is doing is positive for inflation, negative for government bonds, and negative for the dollar.
4. Please click here now. Nothing is more terrifying to institutional bond market analysts than the prospect of significant inflation.
5. The US government is on the ropes. Rates are rising, QT is creating bond market liquidation, and wages are starting to surge. The inability of the US government to finance itself in an inflationary environment means rate hikes and QT are negative for both the bond market and the dollar.
6. Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this key short term gold chart.